- The numbers at the bottom represents the fret (1-5).
- The letters at the side represents the string (standard tuning). Low E at the top and high E at the bottom!
- The black boxes with the number represents your finger. Number 1 is your index finger, 2 is your middle, 3 is your ring finger, and 4 is your pinky.
- The 'O' means open string. The 'X' means closed or muted string.
- When you see a group of similar numbers on the same fret it means that you should BAR the marked strings with the corresponding finger. In this case it would be the Index finger.
- Start from the Top and go down to the bottom.